Holy Excitement Batman!
The cover for DESCENT is in. I’ve seen it and love it. Today I can share a little piece, just a sneak preview, so you can see what’s coming. This is the bottom quarter of the front cover.
Later this week, I’ll have the pleasure of sharing the whole cover and the launch date. How cool is that? The good news just keeps arriving from Imajin books.
Now the scary part begins. I have to get my online platform ready. Just so you’d don’t think I’m loafing around this week, here’s what I’ll be doing.
- post cover in all the relevant places
- set up and invite people to a Facebook launch party
- set up a blog hop
- update author sites (such as Goodreads and Author’s Den)
- confirm book signing events for later in the summer
- contact our local paper about an article
- and just to keep me on my toes, I’m polishing Avalanche, the third novel in the Stone Mountain Series.
I’ll keep a list of marketing activities to share with you and by the end of the process, we should have good to-do list for launching a book. You know me – I love to have a list. Of course, please let me know if you have ideas to add to the list.
If you haven’t read my blog before, I’ve signed on with Imajin Books and will blog about my publishing adventure. I’ll share what I learn and hope it helps someone out there get their novel published.
Thanks for reading…