If you are an Author, published or unpublished, here are 10 reasons to create a blog and stick with it.
- Build an audience for when you’re ready to sell your novel (or continue to sell an already published one).
- Practice writing.
- Practice proofreading.
- Develop your voice.
- Learn about social media.
- Share your knowledge with others.
- Connect with others world wide who have similar interests to you.
- Promote the work of authors whose work you admire.
- Get motivated to write: any kind of positive feedback encourages me to keep trying.
- Prove to a publisher that you can build and maintain a platform.
Why to you blog?
What motivates you to comment on other blogs?
Thanks for reading . . .