When Kristina was the director of security at a ski resort, and I was just a young pup, I got to go to work with her.
Tell me I wasn’t the cutest…That’s Kristina’s foot in the black boot on the left. I don’t remember who is wearing the white shoes, but I’m sure I was nice to him/her.
Here are my top 5 reasons why dogs should be welcome at work
- Stress relief – it’s been proven blood pressure goes down when you pet a dog
- Good for morale – a dog is happy to see you every time you enter the office
- Facilitating team work – joint care of an animal brings people together
- Healthy lifestyle – the lunch time walk.
- Workplace safety – it’s hard to be angry when the cutest dog ever is wagging its tail at you.
So why wouldn’t you want a dog at work?
I loved going to the office, hanging out, letting everyone who walked by pat my head.